It’s very easy to make.
- Simply get your ripe plantains (not green and not too ripe).
- Peel the plantains and slice with a clean knife. Place the sliced plantains in a bowl. I usually like sprinkling some cinnamon powder in my plantains but you don’t have to.
- In a pan, pour some frying oil (Olive oil, Vegetable oil) and heat the oil.
- When well heated, gently put in the sliced plantains. Flip each side once brown (as brown as you want) and your plantain is ready !
The sautéed shrimp
- Get your jumbo shrimp; washed.
- In a pan, pour a little oil (You can use Olive oil or the cooking spray oil)
- Then add the shrimps, crushed red pepper, minced garlic, parsley and seasoning and stir occasionally until the shrimp is slightly brown.
Voila! Your fried plantains and sautéed shrimp!