On November 6th 2012. Barack Obama was re-elected as the president of the United States of America.
It was a pretty close race…especially during the first few hours but finally he won again!
We all love it when President Obama comes up to give a speech and it was with great excitement that we looked forward to his Victory speech. A few excerpts from his 2012 Victory speech that I remember and loved.
- “….We are an American Family, and we rise or fall together as one nation and as one people..”
- ‘…I wouldn’t be the man I am today without the woman who agreed to marry me 20 years ago”. Let me say this publicly, Michelle I have never loved you more” (SIGH!!! Barack and Michelle type of love…Speechless)
- “…despite all our differences, most of us share certain hopes for America’s future”
- “…We want our kids to grow up in a country where they have access to the best schools and the best teachers..”
- “…I return to the White House more determined and more inspired than ever about the work there is to do and the future that lies ahead”
- “…And together with your help and God’s grace we will continue our journey forward and remind the world just why it is that we live in the greatest nation on earth. Thank you America, God Bless You. God bless the United States”
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!