Fashion designer Asanat 'Sana' Akibu, is the CEO and mastermind behind Sha'Koju Clothing. She is a young, beautiful, talented lady whose resume is not limited to creating designs for her clothing line but also includes modeling, featuring in different blogs, magazine and many fashion shows as a model and as a designer. Sha' Koju clothing does not only create clothes for the ladies, it also has something for the gentlemen. Visit her clothing line at www.shakojuclothing.com. For contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. And you can follow on twitter: @Sana_ofSKC Instagram: shakojuclothing
- What made you decide you wanted to be a fashion designer?
- When and how did you start this journey?
- The name of your clothing line is Sha'Koju, what inspired that name?
- What inspires you when you start working on an original Sha' Koju design?
- What matters the most to you as a designer?
- How would you define your personal fashion style?
- Do you make custom order? If yes, how can people contact you for that?
- Are there any projects you are currently working on that we should look forward to?
- What are some of your accomplishments so far?
- Lastly, any word(s) of advice for other rising fashion designers and those wanting to get into the fashion business?
Store: www.shakoju.bigcartel.com Contact Email: email@example.com
|Victoria Rush (Model) wearing Sha' Koju|
|Bianca Gold from America's Next Top Model All Stars wearing Sha' Koju|